Anthony Joseph Urban graduated from Pennsylvania State University. He received his Juris Doctorate Degree from Temple University School of Law. Schuylkill County injury attorney Anthony Urban has represented numerous accident victims as Plaintiff's counsel in civil litigation in the Court of Common Pleas of Schuylkill, Luzerne, Carbon, Northumberland, Northampton, Philadelphia, and Federal District Courts (Eastern and Middle Districts), as well as the Federal Court Appeals Court.
Mr. Urban also practices business litigation in representing corporations, municipalities, boroughs, townships and school boards. He has been invited as a guest speaker at service organizations and schools. He is the Trustee for the Urban Scholarship Fund and former director of Schuylkill Savings & Loan Association.
In June 1994, Mr. Urban was certified as a civil trial advocate by the National Board of Trial Advocacy and in February 1996 criminal certified. The NBTA is a non-profit organization which seeks to improve the quality of trial advocacy and to aid clients in choosing experienced legal representation.
Certified Legal Specialties
- Certified Civil Trial Advocate, National Board of Trial Advocacy, 1994
- Criminal, National Board of Trial Advocacy, 1996
- Temple University School of Law, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania State University
Professional Memberships & Associations
- Urban Scholarship Fund, Trustee
- Schuylkill Savings & Loan Association, Past Director