Accidents And Disability Claims · Criminal Defense · Estate Planning
You deserve full compensation for injuries from an auto collision or workplace accident. You deserve protection of your rights when charged with a crime. For any legal issue, you deserve experienced, dedicated and dependable legal counsel.
Since 1962, the Law Offices of Anthony Urban, P.C., has served Southeastern, Northeastern and Central Pennsylvania with legal representation and personal attention of the highest caliber. Our father-and-sons law firm welcomes clients from Schuylkill, Northumberland, Columbia, Luzerne and surrounding counties.
We have the resources and the proven ability to handle:
- Motor vehicle accidents — compensation for accidents involving cars, motorcycles, trucks, buses, bicycles or pedestrians
- Personal injury — slip-and-falls, dog bites, assaults, day care injuries, recreational accidents and other negligence claims
- Medical negligence — injury from malpractice of medical professionals or from dangerous drugs or medical devices
- Workers' compensation — rightful benefits for work-related accident or injury, including lump sum settlements
- Social Security Disability — denied claims for physical or mental impairments
- Criminal defense — effective representation for any charges, from DUI to serious felony crimes
- Estate planning and probate — individualized wills and trusts or help with settling a loved one's estate
Schuylkill County Car Accident Attorneys
Our established law firm has been successful through the years in acquiring compensation for clients, including families dealing with catastrophic injury accidents or a wrongful death. The special qualifications of our experienced trial lawyers enable us to argue persuasively on behalf of clients in insurance negotiations or before a jury, and in criminal proceedings.
There is no substitute for courtroom experience when you are going up against a powerful insurance company or corporation, or when your freedom is at stake. Anthony Joseph Urban is a Certified Trial Advocate in both civil and criminal law, with 50 years of legal experience. His sons, Tony Urban and Brian Urban, have both practiced for more than 15 years and both hold master's degrees (LL.M.) in trial advocacy. No other law firm in the area has these credentials.
Find Out Why So Many Clients Recommend Us
We are aggressive in pursuing justice, but we aim to put clients at ease when we meet them. Our Pottsville personal injury attorneys offer a free consultation for injury cases, and we represent injury clients on a contingency basis - no recovery, no fee. We charge only a modest consultation fee for criminal defense cases.
You can reach us 24 hours a day, and we can arrange daytime, evening and weekend appointments at our offices in Pottsville and Mahanoy City. Call the Law Offices of Anthony Urban, P.C., at 570-391-0219 or contact us online.