Email MeAnthony James Urban
Anthony James Urban graduated magna cum laude in 1991 from Lehigh University receiving a B.S. degree in finance from the College of Business and Economics. While attending Lehigh, Mr. Urban was inducted into Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society. In 1994, Mr. Urban received his Juris Doctorate degree from the Widener University School of Law. While attending Widener, he attained Dean's List status and was a member of Phi Alpha Delta National Law Fraternity.
In May of 1997, Mr. Urban earned a Masters degree in Trial Advocacy from Temple University School of Law.
He is described by his peers and colleagues as intelligent, professional, hard-working and courteous. Mr. Urban will bring to the firm his experience in the areas of business finance as it related to corporate law, estates, estate planning and civil litigation.
Areas of Practice
- Business Finance
- Corporate Law
- Estate Planning and Civil Litigation
- Temple University School of Law, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- L.L.M. - May, 1997
- Major: Trial Advocacy
- Widener University School of Law, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
- Juris Doctorate - 1994
- Honors: Dean's List
- Honors: Member, Phi Alpha Delta
- Lehigh University, College of Business and Economics
- B.S. magna cum laude - 1991
- Honors: Phi Eta Sigma
- Major: Finance