Workplace Accidents Attorney
Schuylkill County Workplace Injuries
Have you been injured in your place of work due to a negligent employer or site manager? The experienced Schuylkill County workplace injury attorney at The Law Offices of Anthony Urban, P.C. has the skills and the resources to help you with workers' compensation issues and third-party claims.
We have more than 50 years of representing workplace accident victims.
Common Types of Workplace Accidents
An accident can occur in any workplace, no matter how careful you are in fulfilling your duties. From a farm and manufacturing facilities to office buildings and mining sites, a workplace accident can leave you with serious injuries and unable to return to work.
Our Schuylkill County work injury lawyer helps victims of all types of workplace accidents, including:
- Construction accidents from falling from scaffolding, falling debris, or defective machinery.
- Industrial accidents involving dangerous chemicals and defective equipment.
- Warehouse accidents involving falling inventory or forklift accidents.
- Farming and landscaping accidents from defective farm equipment or lawnmowers.
- Delivery and commercial trucking accidents including issues loading and unloading, car accidents, tractor-trailer accidents, and bicycle accidents.
- Mining, gas drilling and well-site accidents involving Marcellus Shale sites, water trucks, coal mining, and defective mining equipment.
Workers' Compensation & Third-Party Claims
If you are injured in an accident at work, you are entitled to workers' compensation benefits, regardless of who was at fault for your injury. In the case that you were injured by a negligent third party, you may also be able to seek compensation through a third-party personal injury suit.
The Schuylkill County injury lawyer and team at our firm have the skills and the resources to help you with workers' compensation issues and third-party claims. We can advise you on your options and explore every avenue to secure the compensation you deserve for your work injury, including medical expenses and lost wages.