Pine Grove Personal Injury Attorney
You Deserve Full Compensation & Great Representation
When you’ve been down and out with an injury caused by someone else’s negligence, let The Law Offices of Anthony Urban, P.C. be the legal team that picks you up again. Our Pine Grove personal injury lawyers are dedicated to turning every case that comes our way into a winner. We do this by investigating accidents and evidence thoroughly, calculating damages accurately, filing against the most insurance policies as possible, and dealing with the opposition however we can, whether that means negotiating for a settlement or fighting them in court.
Call (888) 268-0023 right now if you’ve been in an accident in Pine Grove.
Personal Injury Cases We Accept
Do you have to look far and wide to get legal counsel or representation after being in an accident? No, not if you come to our law firm. Our eclectic team has extensive collective practice experience in a wide variety of case types. Essentially, if you were hurt by another party’s negligence, then we have probably already managed many cases like it.
Turn to our law firm if you need help with these case types and more:
- Auto accidents: Motorists in Pine Grove know they can trust our attorneys to provide outstanding legal assistance after being in a car accident caused by a reckless driver.
- Truck accidents: Don’t go up against a trucking company alone. Let us act on your behalf when you need to file and pursue a trucking accident claim.
- Medical malpractice: It isn’t easy to bring a claim against a medical practitioner, but it isn’t impossible, especially not when you work with our attorneys.
- Catastrophic injuries: We can pursue maximum compensation that considers past and future damages after you’ve been catastrophically injured.
- Construction accidents: Our firm can represent injured construction workers and third parties who were on or near a construction site, such as motorists driving through a construction area.
- Dog bites: Dog bites and animal attacks can be met with an injury claim against the animal’s owner or the property owner where the attack occurred.
- Premises liability issues: Did you slip and fall or otherwise get hurt on someone else’s property? Talk to us about making a premises liability claim.
- Claims against relatives: Filing a claim against a relative can put you in an awkward situation. Our team knows how to pursue these cases delicately to help keep your family together.
- Child care injuries: We proudly stand up for wrongfully injured children and their parents, especially when working on cases involving accidents in daycares.
- Assault and sexual abuse: Survivors of sexual abuse can demand financial compensation from their attackers and any institutions that harbored them.
Compensation Owed to Injury Claimants
The purpose of a personal injury claim is to secure justice and compensation. In many cases, the compensation is what is most important to the claimant for understandable reasons. We want to make sure you feel like you have the financial support in place to recover comfortably without worrying about your bills.
The compensation owed to you could include:
- Past and future medical costs
- Lost wages
- Reduced income capacity
- Permanent disability
- Pain and suffering
- Lessened enjoyment of life
One Team to Handle All Your Legal Troubles
Call (888) 268-0023 today to connect with our Pine Grove personal injury lawyers. Tell us about what is happening, and we can tell you how we can be of assistance. Because all of our initial consultations for personal injury clients are free, you can explore your legal options without paying anything upfront.