Schuylkill County Injury & Disability Law Firm






We Provide Individualized Care & Personalized Legal Solutions

Blog Posts in April, 2018

  • When Do I Need to Hire an Attorney Regarding My Work Injury?

    When you are injured on the job, figuring out what steps to take next can be confusing. Anthony Urban Law Offices, P.C. is here to help. First and foremost, always inform your employer of the injury and seek immediate medical attention. States require that you notify your employer within a day, or a few days, of the incident, so make sure you inform them as soon as possible. When you need to file ...
    Continue Reading
  • Can I Obtain a Settlement for Medical Negligence?

    The short answer is yes. If you were the victim of medical negligence, and an injury resulted, you can file a medical malpractice claim. In order to file a claim, the following must be true: A doctor-patient relationship existed Negligence occurred Injury resulted from the negligence Specific damages ensued as a result of the negligence If you have suffered from medical negligence, call our ...
    Continue Reading
Page 1 of 1