Pine Grove Car Accident Attorneys
Move Forward After the Unthinkable with The Law Offices of Anthony Urban, P.C.
Every time you get behind the wheel of a car or ride in one as a passenger, you run the risk of getting into a car accident. Even if you always drive safely, you can be harmed by the careless actions of another driver.
When this is the case, you should not have to face the medical bills, missed wages, and other accident-related losses alone. At The Law Offices of Anthony Urban, P.C., we help make sure you don’t have to by holding wrongdoers accountable for their actions and recovering compensation for injured clients like you.
If you have been harmed in an auto accident that wasn’t your fault, call our Pine Grove car accident attorneys at (888) 268-0023 to request your consultation.
Types of Motor Vehicle Accidents
Car accidents, truck accidents, and motorcycle accidents are all common types of motor vehicle accidents. Other types of motor vehicle accidents may include boat accidents and plane crashes.
You can also classify your car accident by the type of collision that took place. For example:
- Head-on collisions occur when the front of a vehicle traveling one way collides with the front of a vehicle traveling the other way.
- Rear-end accidents occur when one driver strikes the rear of the vehicle in front of them (or – rarely – when the front driver reverses into the rear driver).
- Side-impact collisions (T-bone crashes) occur when the front of one vehicle strikes the side of another (these accidents happen frequently at intersections).
- Rollover accidents occur when the vehicle tips onto its side or roof at any time during the crash.
- Single-vehicle accidents occur when only one vehicle is involved.
- Chain reaction accidents or multi-car pileups occur when one car accident causes one or more others.
Some car accidents can also be classified by their cause (see below).
What Causes Car Accidents?
Most car accidents are the result of negligence, or the failure to act with reasonable care. Common causes of car accidents include but are not limited to:
- Driving under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol
- Distracted driving (including texting and driving)
- Drowsy driving
- Failure to yield
- Aggressive driving (e.g., tailgating, weaving in and out of traffic)
- Reckless driving (e.g., street racing)
- Violating the rules of the road
If someone injures you or a loved one while engaging in any of the dangerous driving behaviors above, you may be entitled to compensation.
Our Pine Grove car accident lawyers can help you get it.
Common Car Accident Injuries
Car accidents can result in serious injuries that require medical attention and may take a lifetime to recover from. Sometimes, car accident victims are left with permanent disabilities.
The most common car accident injuries include:
- Sprains and strains
- Back and neck injuries
- Spinal cord injuries (SCI)
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBI)
- Fractures (broken bones)
- Lacerations (cuts) and contusions (bruises)
- Burns (including road rash)
- Internal injuries
- Facial injuries and scars
- Limb loss and amputation injuries
- Crushing injuries
- Knee and shoulder damage
- Foot and ankle injuries
- Wrist and hand injuries
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- And more
Any of these injuries may require an expensive hospital visit and medical intervention. More serious injuries, like SCI and TBI, can result in paralysis and require lifelong care.
How The Law Offices of Anthony Urban, P.C. Can Help
While nothing we can do will change what happened to you, we can help you make the most of your situation moving forward. Having the right resources after an accident can help you take the time you need to recover and cope with:
- Medical bills
- Ongoing health care expenses
- Missed wages
- Lost earning potential
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- And more
If you lost a family member, filing a wrongful death lawsuit can also help you pay for your loved one’s funeral and handle the financial impact of your loss.
Our team at The Law Offices of Anthony Urban, P.C. is here to help you in Pine Grove and surrounding areas. We have more than 60 years of experience and have been fighting for our clients since 1962.