Workers’ Compensation Denials
Schuylkill County Workers’ Comp Appeal Attorneys
If you were seriously injured at work but your workers’ compensation claim was denied, this is not the end of your road to recovery. You may be able to obtain the benefits you need – and rightfully deserve – by filing an appeal. The workers’ comp appeals process can be complex, however, and your interests may be best served by involving an attorney who has experience with these cases.
At The Law Offices of Anthony Urban, P.C., we can:
- Determine why your workers’ comp claim was denied
- Gather necessary documentation/information to support your appeal
- File an appeal and represent you at any resulting hearings/court proceedings
Why Are Workers’ Comp Claims Denied?
Workers’ compensation denials are relatively common. Many initial claims are denied but are later approved once errors are corrected or additional evidence is provided. Because we have extensive experience with workers’ compensation claims and appeals in Schuylkill County, Northumberland County, and throughout Pennsylvania, our attorneys can accurately determine the reason for a denial and devise a strategy to seek a positive result.
Workers’ comp claims may be denied because:
- A worker waited too long to report the injury to his/her employer
- The employer alleges that the injury is not work-related
- The employer or workers’ comp insurance company alleges the injury stemmed from a pre-existing condition or previous injury
- The workers’ comp insurance company alleges fraud on the part of the injured worker
File an Appeal with Our Schuylkill County Firm on Your Side
Whether it is a simple mistake or your employer or their insurer is actively trying to deny a valid claim, you can count on our Schuylkill County workers’ comp appeal lawyers to aggressively assert your rights and interests. We can file an appeal and pursue a better outcome – one that includes the full payment of your workers’ comp benefits.
Call (888) 268-0023 to find out how we can help you.