Have you been turned down for Social Security Disability or are you struggling with the claim process? At The Law Offices of Anthony Urban, P.C., we have a high success rate in qualifying clients to receive SSDI and SSI benefits. We have helped hundreds of people cut through the government red tape and all appeals to qualify for disability payments. With more than 50 years of experience, we serve clients in Schuylkill County, Northumberland County, Columbia County, and Luzerne County. We regularly represent social security disability applicants at appeal hearings in Pottsville, Wilkes-Barre, Lebanon, Selinsgrove, and Reading.
Social Security Disability (SSDI) Lawyer
Eligibility for SSI is based on income guidelines and is intended for low-income recipients who have never worked or haven't worked long enough to qualify for SSDI. The definition of "disability" is the same as for SSDI and generally comes down to an inability to work. Pennsylvania's Medical Assistance program provides free health care to eligible persons, but may require some applicants to exhaust the Social Security Disability application process to qualify.
You may qualify for SSDI benefits if:
- You have a physical, mental, or psychological impairment.
- The impairment prevents you from working any job.
- The disability has lasted or will last 12 months or more.
Highly Experienced & Recommended Law Firm
When you contact our firm for legal services, you will understand why many clients refer us to friends and family members. We are personable and take the time to listen, but we are aggressive in pursuing benefits for our clients. Our firm is often recommended by the Pennsylvania Department of Public Welfare to handle claims for people who have been denied Social Security Disability or SSI coverage.
We can handle every stage of your SSDI or SSI claim, and we will explain the entire process, so you know what to expect, including:
- Most people contact our Schuylkill County Social Security attorney after the initial application has been denied, although we can improve your chances of approval by preparing your first claim.
- We secure medical records, contact your doctors and review the application to win approval at the reconsideration level.
- If you are denied again, we will be at your side in an administrative law judge hearing to make the case for your disability benefits.
Get our assistance and meet with us for a free consultation to learn how we can help.
At The Law Offices of Anthony Urban, P.C., we offer free initial consultations on social security disability cases. Our phones are answered 24 hours a day.
“Thank you so much for all that you did for me. Thank you for always being available and answering all my questions.”- M.C.
“I was more than happy with your service and definitely would recommend your law firm in the future to anyone needing assistance.”- Donna F.
“I was awarded a settlement that I am very happy with. Thank You Urban Law. Highly recommend it to everyone needing an Attorney.”- David Wetzel