Northumberland County Personal Injury Attorneys
Tell Our Injury Attorneys What Happened
Suffering an injury of any kind is a highly stressful experience. Knowing that the incident that caused the injury was caused by another's recklessness can make the matter even worse. At The Law Offices of Anthony Urban, P.C., our Northumberland County injury lawyers are fully dedicated to protecting the rights of victims throughout Pennsylvania. We believe that you should not have to be held accountable for the poor conduct of another. That is why we are prepared to fight fiercely on your behalf in order to secure maximum compensation.
We proudly represent injured clients throughout all of Northumberland County, including but not limited to:
Injured? Dial (888) 268-0023 today to discuss your legal options in detail.
Trust in a Skilled Legal Team
At The Law Offices of Anthony Urban, P.C., our lawyers never treat our clients like just another case number, and there are no "cookie-cutter" solutions. We take the time to get to know each one of our clients, treating every case as if it was our only one.
What sets our team at Anthony Urban Law Offices, P.C. apart from the rest?
- We have a stunning track record, having won nearly every injury case we've taken on.
- Our team can assist clients with a variety of case types.
- As our client, you will be involved and informed throughout your case.
- There are no fees unless we win your injury, workers compensation or disability case.
- The firm has been practicing for over 50 years.
Pennsylvania Personal Injury Statute of Limitations
Like most types of legal actions in Pennsylvania, personal injury claims in Northumberland County are subject to a state deadline known as a “statute of limitations” which limits the amount of time you have to file a civil lawsuit in court. The statute of limitations for personal injury claims in Pennsylvania is two years from the date of your injury. If you file a lawsuit after this window of time has passed, your claim will most likely be thrown out of court and you will be unable to seek compensation for your losses.
Since memories can fade and important evidence can be lost as time passes, it is important to speak to a skilled attorney as soon as possible after an injury to maximize your chances of securing your deserved compensation. We can help ensure you are compliant with all legal deadlines and ensure your rights are protected.
Reasons to Hire a Personal Injury Attorney
A sudden accident can be a devastating experience. As you deal with the pain and suffering of your recovery, as well as the financial burden of medical bills and missed work, it can be difficult to know where to turn or who to trust. Having a seasoned personal injury attorney by your side can provide you with much-needed peace of mind and allow you to focus on what really matters – your recovery.
Our Northumberland County personal injury lawyers can provide the following benefits to your case:
- We can handle back-and-forth negotiations with insurance companies on your behalf
- We can help you get the quality medical attention you need
- We can save you hours of time collecting evidence, reviewing medical records, and filing legal documents
- We understand the tactics of insurance investigators and can help you build a stronger case
- We can bring objectivity to your case and help you understand your legal options thoroughly
- We are intimately familiar with the personal injury process and know what it takes to maximize your potential compensation
- We are prepared to go to trial if necessary to help you secure a fair settlement
Were You Harmed? Get Help Today!
Do not hesitate to get the legal support that you need. We understand what you are going through and we want to help you take care of all the complicated legal matters while you focus on the most important thing: recovering. Get started on seeking justice today by calling our Northumberland injury attorneys and requesting a free consultation. Weekend and evening appointments are available, and we are able to come meet you if you are recovering in the hospital or at home.
Call (888) 268-0023 now to get help - we answer our phones 24/7.